Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A fresh start.

I truly am feeling the freshness of the year and am full of ambition for change. I don't know if I've ever really been this way at the start of the year.
But, after going back and forth a bit with my eating habits and *ahem* eating "just a little" Christmas baking and chocolate, I am getting back on track with a vengeance and the scale is already telling me it's paying off.
The Man gave me an IPhone for Christmas (!!!!!!!!) and I found an ap that is helping me to count calories and track my work outs. It's really helping and I'm loving it!
I'm eating a lot more raw fruit and veggies and watching my portions. Portions are a big piece of the picture.

So, the other day a friend posted this on facebook. At once I wanted to do this! Of course yesterday I stayed in all day-it was freezing out and I had a lot to do at home, it was nice to just stay home. But today I found the needed items and I'm kind of excited to start! I've decided that each day I'm going to write a scripture from my quiet time as well.
Todays?
" And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. " Philippians 1: 9-11


No comments: