Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Multiplied Blessings

Yay! Today we starting sharing our big (tiny) gift!
We are having a baby!
This is why I've been having such a hard time keeping up with my daily gifts. I have a hard enough time just getting through my work day most days and then collapse unable to move. But, I am NOT complaining!
It's amazing to see how our joy multiplied as we shared our joy with others.

3 gifts from God's Word:
~Psalm 37:5 "Commit your way to the Lord;
     trust in him, and he will act."
~Psalm 37:8 " Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath!
     Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil."
~Psalm 39:4 " “O Lord, make me know my end
    and what is the measure of my days;
    let me know how fleeting I am!"

3 Gifts read:
~Psalm 139 (the whole thing) 
~Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord, and he answered me
    and delivered me from all my fears."
~Hebrews 7:25  "Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them."

3 gifts red:
~Fresh raspberries mixed with yogurt.
~The necklace I am working up based on Isaiah 1:18 ( “Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.)
~Tetra packs of broth from my in-laws (my husband still needs to eat everything pureed.)

3 gifts eaten:
~Toast with honey and cinnamon made by mom (I'm always starving!)
~ A meal with friends.
~Peaches in my oatmeal.

3 Gifts that made you laugh:
~The girls I work with throughout the day.
~My husband (always teasing).
~The youth :).

A grace in the kitchen:
Me to my husband one night (I thought I was funny): "Hey look! I'm barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen!"
A grace in the weather: The fresh clean smell of spring rain.
A grace that might never have been: Our baby bean.

3 gifts you saw only when you got close up:
~Scripture through  our Pastor's sermon on Sunday and our study on Monday night.
~My first ultra sound on Monday :).
~God working in Andrews heart.

One thing in the sky: Beauty a spring sky.
One thing from your memory: My husband asking me to marry him.
One thing that's ugly-beautiful: Exhaustion from baby :).

3 gifts found in Christ:
~Strength to get through my work days.
~My heart finding rest in His will for us.
~Peace in crazy times.

No comments: